Mobile App Security
We make optimally performing apps keeping security standards high. We take high security measures specifically designed for mobility solutions dodging any and all kind of vulnerabilities. WideVision is in a unique position to develop fast and smoothly running mobile apps extensively tested on different operating systems, platforms and devices. We have built a customized security testing suite to capture those malicious attacks accurately and efficiently. Mobile applications has no network perimeter, so security becomes the top most priority to protect sensitive intellectual property being hacked by uncanny hands. Mobile app whether it be native or hybrid is protected at both client as well as server end. All kind of integration services like payment gateways, social media, back-end systems, databases etc. Are implemented with top-level security concerns at WideVision.
We are experienced players in terms of providing mobile application security solutions. You can rely on us to overcome all security threats.
Highlights of Our Mobile Application Security Services
- Expert mobile application security and testing team that works alongside with developers right from the project kick-off stage.
- Any vulnerability issue is triggered and resolved hand to hand starting from architecture designing, development to testing.
- Having developed hundreds of mobile applications we are well aware of inherent risks of different coding languages and platforms. Our team has all essential aptitudes and expertise to deal with these development and language issues.
- Our mobile applications are assessed with OWASP top 10 which extensively protect it from malicious attacks.
- Complete mobile security audits are conducted for iOS, Google, Android, Blackberry and Windows applications.
- Data is immensely tested in storage and transit. Experts at WideVision conduct vulnerability testing at each level of development as well as checked for external threats also.
- Testing is done through automated tools combined with manual testers for faster security testing in shorter time span.